Saturday, June 9, 2007

The Real World

I would much prefer vacation life as opposed to real life. Last week, I had no cares in the world...just me, my family, a bunch of sand, some salt water, and a big, beautiful sun shining overhead. The toughest decisions I made all week were (1) whether to lay by the pool or the ocean and (2) whether to cook or go out to eat. Not bad if I do say so myself. We pulled the camper to the beach for the first time and had a beautiful week. Thank goodness the weather was sunny all week; I can't imagine 5 people living in a 25' travel trailer with no slideouts. Luckily, God understood my plight and we had beautiful weather all week. We had so much fun, we have even booked the same campground for next year's vacation.

I tried to blog while I was gone, honest I did. But even with free wireless internet at the campground, I couldn't figure out how make my computer connect (yes, I am hopeless when it comes to technology!)...so now vacation is over and we are back in the real world. Yes, I have been doing nothing but laundry, laundry, and more laundry since we got home. And I think I may even cook in tonight. Yes, vacations are nice and relaxing and a wonderful time to regroup and catch up on family time. But all good things must come to an end and it's back to the real world...I must run because I have a week's worth of bills sitting in the kitchen calling my name.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

That will teach you to go on vacation without your personal IT consultant.