Saturday, June 9, 2007

BooMama Would be Proud!

Ok, ladies...I have to tell on myself. I was so proud of me when my girls went next door at the campground last week and played Wii and I actually knew what it was! Sometimes I'm smarter than the average bear, and then there's the other days. Anyway...I digress...the family camping beside us had a large motorhome that served as tailgating headquarters for LSU games during football season and came equipped with a TV larger that the one I have in my living room. They also had a Wii...which I only figured out after it dawned on me that when the girls said they were bowling, they didn't actually have a bowling lane in their camper. My girls would rather be spending time with kids their own age than their parents (go figure!)...so they were next door bowling and I actually knew that it was on a TV and it was a game and they got to pick out their very own characters that looked like them - all because Boomama picked out a hairstyle using the Wii control. And guess what else...the original game even comes with more than one game when you purchase it - unlike previously purchased game systems that come with, hmmmm, zero games. I think it could be a good Christmas in the household this year. I just love planning Christmas presents before, let's say, December 15th!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to tell you today when you were here...we ordered a Wii! It's a combo father's day/early birthday gift for me. My idea, of course. But Clif was very willing to share the gift.

I can we Wii-tournaments in our future. I'll have all 4 of my little ones ready to go by Friday. (It is scheduled to arrive Wednesday.) :-)

Lynne said...

Oops...I was logged in under my other account. But you knew who it was.