Friday, June 1, 2007

Introductions

Welcome to my very first blog ever. I have been hooked on blogging since my friend over at And Babies Make Six introduced me to it. Since then, I've read, laughed, cried, and been entertained by many, many, many blogs. Seeing that I'm one of the busiest people I know, I had to put creating my own blog on the back burner. Alas, school was out for me yesterday, my blog is created less than 24 hours later. I invite you into my little corner of the world as I go about the business God has called me to do. I am a wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend, teacher. I live in the southeast US (transplanted from WV for the past 18 years); I love Nascar, camping, vacations at the beach, reading and spending time with friends.
I have been married to Steve for the past 15 years; I can honestly say he is my best friend. Together, we have Kaiti who is 13 (and sure to be the topic of many future blogs) and Cassie who is 10. They are polar opposites and keep me on my toes constantly. When I married Steve, I inherited his son Michael, who is now 22 and just out of the Army. I had the privilege of staying home with the girls before they started school; I currently teach 4th grade in a public school and love it.
I decided to start a blog to share with my out-of-state family and friends what goes on on a somewhat daily basis in the life of fab the mayor. To understand the name, read my profile. My guess would be little did Beth know when she gave me that name long, long ago that it would not only stick, but become and "official" blog.
Sit back, relax, enjoy, share...I look forward to hearing from you soon.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I knew you would get hooked on blogging. I just didn't know that it would be so fast!