Friday, June 29, 2007

I Stand Corrected...

I only thought there was nothing in my house that would surprise me anymore...that was until I peeled strips of paint larger than strips of wallpaper from The Dude's room this evening. I only wish the wallpaper I peeled in the previous post had been as large as the paint that came off the walls this evening. So instead of finishing up the room like the original plan, I had to prime the whole room before I could continue painting the room. I hate it when a plan doesn't come together.

But the good side...DH did feel sorry for me and take me to the corner BBQ joint for slap-your-mama-good BBQ (complete with a huge slice of white, coconut frosting cake for dessert). Back to the drawing board tomorrow.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I need some of the BBQ today. Remember when you helped me paint Austin's room? We had some peeling paint. Hmmmm...