Tuesday, June 3, 2008

D-A-N-G-E-R-O-U-S

Posted by Picasa
No, Paula Deen isn't dangerous, but remember back in May when I told you my girlfriend took me to have lunch with Paula Deen for my birthday. And remember yesterday when I told you that Oldest Child and Youngest Child were both away at camp this week and I wouldn't know what to do with myself for a whole, entire, uninterrupted week?? LOOK!! I posted a picture on my blog! (All by myself, I might add. My IT support is tied up at the present time...). I am so proud of myself - you just don't even know!
Over the past 24 hours, I have decided that having the house to myself is nice for awhile, but I couldn't do it all the time...it's too quiet here (geez, I never thought those words would appear on my blog!). What have I done, you ask?? Yesterday DH and I went on a date when he got home (fun!). Then we paid bills when we got home (NOT fun!). This morning I went walking at 7:45, finished up some laundry, went to WalMart, worked some Sudoku puzzles, read some of my book, worked on my blog. Getting ready to go meet a friend for dinner. Actually, she's having her hair done over by my house and I'm going to go sit and talk to her and take Chick-fil-a so we can have dinner and visit.
And you know what the best part of the whole picture thing is?? I learned it just in time to take it to the beach next week! You may very well see 1,000 pictures of the beach on my blog next week just because I know how to do it now!!

No comments: