Saturday, August 4, 2007

Free is Good

DH and I have opposite views of "free stuff". His motto, "If it's free, take very little". My motto, "Free is good". Case in point, if you haven't heard the new Monk and Neagle CD, stop reading this post right now and go click on their button. I was one of the lucky ones who submitted my information in time to get a free copy sent to me...no strings attached. Listen and enjoy and tell others about it. How simple is that?? Only the CD came a few weeks ago and got put in a "pile" in my kitchen. I was cleaning off the counter today and found it, put it in my CD player in the kitchen, and haven't stopped listening to it since. I have two favorite songs on it - the title song is amazing. But being the mother of a soldier, The Soldier Song spoke to my heart.

So listen from the button while you're blogging, and next time you visit your local Christian bookstore, treat yourself to this wonderful CD. Thanks to BooMama for hooking me up, and thanks to Brian at Monk and Neagle for proving that yes, once again, free is good : )

1 comment:

Lynne said...

You're gonna have to let me borrow this to see if I need to download it on my MP3 player for my trip!

I really just typed that! I'm going on a trip. This is the first trip since...I can't remember when.