Tuesday, November 27, 2007

We've Almost Done It!

OK, let's face it. I've accomplished absolutely not a whole lot tonight. I wanted to show a clip from YouTube to my classroom tomorrow, so I went to my "technical support" and played with the triplets while she worked her magic...except her magic failed me this evening. Only I was ready to give up the ghost long before she actually gave it up. I should be logging on to the online gradebook checking Oldest Child's grades to see if, in fact, she has turned in everything like she says she has (gee, wonder why I have to follow up on that one!?!?). But instead, I have been totally productive and I just checked the voting for free air miles (see previous post) and Susan is running neck-and-neck with the first place person...she is within 1% of taking her family to the Barth Syndrome conference this summer! Come on, internets, you can make this happen for her. If my Sunday school class can raise enough money to send one family to the conference for a week, you can log on to vote and send Susan and her family to Florida for this invaluable experience. Remember you have until December 3rd to send her to the conference!

No comments: