Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Hey, I Know You!

I was doing my favorite thing in the whole world today...grocery shopping. Me and many, many, many of my best friends we shopping for Thanksgiving dinner today. After making my list and checking it twice, everything was loaded in the truck, chocolate and fountain Coke within arm's reach; ready to head home...to do my second favorite thing in the whole world. Unload the aforementioned groceries.

I am trying to adopt BooMama's philosophy of listening to Christian music in the car for two reasons. (1) It is difficult to bless other drivers out when you are singing along with 104.7 The Fish...sorta sacreligious dontchathink. (2) It is difficult to yell at Oldest Child and Youngest Child when singing along with 104.7 The Fish. And coming from someone who drives approximately, hmmmm, 7 minutes to work, I don't do traffic. Imagine my surprise when I turned my truck on and The 21st Time from Monk & Neagle was PLAYING. ON THE RADIO. NOT ON MY FREE CD THEY SENT ME (see my sidebar). I sang and sang and sang...right along with the radio. I'm telling you you will not be sorry if you go buy this CD; every song on it is absolutely fabulous. Then when you hear The 21st Time come on the radio, you, too, will be able to sing along.

No comments: