Sunday, October 14, 2007

Football in the South

On this, I must disagree with BooMama. I have enjoyed her fashion expertise; I've even stopped by my local Target to check out some items she's previewed for me. I'm still trying to find the Wal Mart yoga pants from last season that, once I find them, will be the most comfortable pants in my closet. I love her recipes; in fact, I picked up all necessary ingredients to try her delicious granola recipe. I love her blog and check in faithfully each day to see what Howard is up to. And I thought the blog of BooMama was as close to the real thing as Coke.

That is, until I was reading the hometown newspaper for my hometown (my original hometown in West Virginia, not the hometown I live in now). I always check to see if they're playing on TV in the south because once a Mountaineer, always a Mountaineer. I realized West Virginia University had its homecoming game next Saturday. Guess who they're playing?! BooMama's Mississippi State Bulldogs. I've even found myself cheering for the Bulldogs this season because I knew BooMama would be proud. That is, of course, because they weren't playing West Virginia.

But come Saturday, all bets are off. Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to drop BooMama a note and have her cheer for both teams because I have been invited by Lynn and Clif to the Georgia Tech homecoming game. With FRONT. ROW. SEATS. ON. THE. 10. YARD. LINE!! And as if that's not enough, we're taking all the babies (decked out in their GT spiritwear, of course) so the chances of being on the (1) jumbotron and (2) TV are very high!

However am I going to concentrate on the duties-at-hand this week with all the excitement in the air this weekend??

No comments: