Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sad but True

It has taken a mimi to get me back among the blogging. Although I am still a faithful reader and commenter, I haven't posted in oh, so very long. But rest assured, inter-peeps, I have two in the works as soon as I get my laptop with my Cannon software on it back from the And Babies Make Six Hospital.

Ten Years Ago
1. I was a stay-home-mommy
2. Had a 4-year-old and an 18-month old
3. Only had one pet (Midnight)
4. Actually worked out regularly
5. Hated sitting down to pay bills

Five Things of Today's To-Do List
1. Go get a new kitten (done)
2. Pay bills (see #5 above)
3. Laundary (never caught up)
4. Clean the kitchen (a never-ending job)
5. Fix chili for dinner (done)

Five Snacks I Enjoy
1. Bruster's Oreo waffle cone
2. Oreos and milk
3. Homemake peanut butter cookies
4. Mini-reese's cups
5. Fountain Coke

Five Things I'd Do If I Were a Millionaire
1. Pay off my house (Dave Ramsey would be proud!)
2. Buy a motorhome and park it permanently at the beach
3. Travel to all the Nascar tracks
4. Buy a cabin in the mountains
5. Build our dream house on our land in the north Georgia mountains
Five Places I've Lived
1. West Virginia
a. home
b. college
c. friend's house
2. Duplex when I moved to GA
3. First apartment with DH
4. First house with DH
5. Present house (I don't like to move very much)
Five Jobs I've Had
1. Dairy Queen
2. switchboard operator in college
3. Administrative Assistant for Russell Athletic
4. Stay-Home Mommy
5. Teacher
And now, the fun part...I tag Lynne, Scott at Honey, I Fed the Kids, and Queen B

No comments: