Thursday, May 29, 2008

My Calendar Says "Summer"

Once school is out for the year and the teacher workdays are finished, I start my summer reading list. And how accountable would I be if I didn't share my list with you. Last summer was my Karen Kingsbury summer. I totally loved reading her last three series' and some of her stand alone titles; you won't be sorry if you read them. This summer, however, I am switching gears. I realized there were two Jan Karon Mitford books I haven't read. I truly enjoyed visiting Mitford and would love to move there when I retire. I can hardly wait to escape there this summer.

Love Walked In is a book that came highly recommended by Oldest Child's Youth Minister. Haven't heard of the author before (Marisa DeLosSantos). If you've read this book, I'd love to hear your opinion, but don't spoil anything for me!

I will also catch up on the various and sundry magazines that have accumulated on my counter. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: