Monday, March 24, 2008

Quiet on the Homefront

Just thought you'd like to know we have had a very quiet, uneventful Monday. Oldest Child celebrated her 14th birthday yesterday at MawMaw's up in the north Georgia Mountains. Youngest Child left this morning for a three-day field trip in the north Georgia Mountains. God bless the chaperones!

But with Youngest Child on a field trip and The Dude at a concert with his sherriff-department peeps, Oldest Child had noone to argue with. What, argue with me or Dear Husband? I think not! So what was accomplished during our quiet, uneventful Monday? Finished laundry. Unloaded and reloaded dishwasher. Fed dogs (before it was bedtime and remembered they hadn't eaten all day). Paid bills (boy, was that a fun one!). Ordered Oldest Child a giant unicycle for her birthday (yes, you read that right...she's mastered the regular unicycle and wanted the giraffe unicycle for her birthday. Call me crazy...). Googled and found out the Mountaineers play on Thursday night at 7:41. So see, I can be productive when everyone at my house is getting along. Who knows, maybe even tomorrow I'll actually get dinner cooked and papers graded. What a concept!

1 comment:

amy said...

Oh NO!!!! Another and even bigger geek mobile in my driveway???? Lord help us all!