Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Alas...

beforeafter


You don't honestly think I went through the whole ordeal of painting my living room and now I'm not going to get credit for it, do you?! I think not! Although I have to admit that I didn't get to the organizing the kitchen cabinets. But hey, I've still got...let me do the math...a few more days to get it done. And I actually bought the bins I need to clean out the cabinets. And the dogs actually broke the lock on the pantry and we've been trying to find one that's black-Lab-proof so I can, hmmm, use the pantry. As opposed to coming home the its contents strewn all through my kitchen. And, as an added bonus, I may actually have something, the perfect something, on my mantel.



And, as another added bonus, you'll have to come right back here tomorrow, because as of this post, it is now time for me to post my famous 100th post and I know you wouldn't want to miss that one!

No comments: