Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Clog

WHAT?? Two posts from me in one day? Whatever is the world coming to? I was reading Cindy over at Still His Girl and came across this. It is too cool not to share. Cindy and her husband are bloggers I've never met, but spend countless hours laughing with/at weekly. If you haven't read them, stop by, relax, and enjoy a few laughs. Don't forget to let me know what kind of shoe you are!

As for my results: The Clog
You Are Clogs
You are a solid and down to earth person.
You seek and almost always achieve a really sound balance in your life.

You are stylish yet comfortable. Mellow but driven. Excited yet calm.
You are the perfect mesh of contradictions.

No matter what happens, you have the ability to stay well grounded in your life.
People know that they can truly depend on you.

You should live: In Europe

You should work: At a company dedicated to helping the world

What Kind of Shoe Are You?
I was especially struck by the "work" sentence. Afterall, isn't that really what teachers do? Except it's at a school, not with a company?

I really wanted to be a flip flop because they are so comfy and cozy. But I came back a big, bulky clog. Could it be that's because that's all my winter shoe attire consists of?? Various and sundry colors of Clark's??

4 comments:

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

I think I could be a clog, too! :) My shoes basically consist of flip flops and clogs.

Thanks for your sweet, encouraging words, too!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Scott said...

Well, if you're a clog, then you need to know about Jesco White, the Dancing Outlaw.
The video was a hit with our friends in college, and it still brings countless hours of joy each time we see it.

I'll try to add a link in a comment for the first time ever:

http://www.juliescoggins.com/dancing_outlaw_page.htm

Scroll down to watch the video. Ask questions later.

Scott said...

I shall try to do my second time ever link attempt:

Dancing Outlaw

If it doesn't work this time, shoot me.